Nov 14, 2015

::KIRA KIRA - Twinkle Star Party::





Hello everyone!
 
A new event called KIRA KIRA - Twinkle Star Party opend its doors a few hours ago. A list of fantastic creators partipate and you can find there everything you can imagine: clothes, lingerie, skins, make up, hair, accessories, poses, decor, etc. All of them have the same theme: stars, sparkles and glitter. The entire week I was having sneak peaks of the exlusives and I am really amazed by them! The designers have done an amazing job and I'm sure KIRA KIRA will be a very successful venue!
 
So, let's start with Starlight, a really sexy lingerie set by Milk Tea. It comes in a variety of colors and it's covered by cute little stars which match perfect my Magica NecklaceAltair's contribution for KIRA KIRA. Such a lovely necklace, don't you think?


 
You can also find at KIRA KIRA a bunch of brilliant skins. Today I'm showing Love Spark in Champagne, an Applier for LeLutka Heads (yes! I got a mesh head! A big change for me. I'm planning to write a post about that, so stay tuned.) by [theSkinnery]. I am so excited wearing this brilliant skin! I love it! The sparkling eye make up is to die for! Go get it!
 





Mesh Head: LeLutka - Stella
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin (LeLutka Applier): [theSkinnery] - Love Spark (at KIRA KIRA) NEW
Skin (Maitreya Applier): [theSkinnery] - Champagne
Hair: Ayashi - Jeni (at Hairology) NEW
Hair Accessory: [Glitzz] - Spain Hair Comb (at Cosmopolitan) NEW
Necklace: ALTAIR - Magica Necklace - Black (at KIRA KIRA) NEW
Lingerie: Milk Tea - Starlight - Dark Night (at KIRA KIRA) NEW
Tights: Milk Tea - Morrigan's Halfsies - Black NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Belly Heart
Nail Polish: alaskametro - Metallic Pack - Classics/Gold
Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Freak Diva Gacha - Vanity Glam - ULTRARARE NEW
 
Sim: KIRA KIRA


- N <3
 

 

No comments: