Nov 24, 2015

- Let Me Sparkle -



Hello again! Didn't I tell you in my previous post that I have another look to show you today? Well, here I am, all sparkling and shining! :)
 
LIZIAHH is a new to me store and I got the chance to know it by finding the outstanding Mesh Avantgarde Gown I'm wearing at Designer Showcace. Both the design and the texture are incredible! Definately a must have! It's available in a lot of colors. I chose Lilac as it lookes great with the purple crystal I'm holding. This cutie is a collaboration by Miwa's Airship and Nomore and you find it at We <3 RP.

Here I'm wearing my LeLutka head and Maitreya body again and I wanted to show their natural skin by Glam Affair rather than wearing another skin applier. It's so pretty, isn't it? This skin tone looks particularly delicate and aethereal with Rayne jewelery by Bauhaus Movement, available at KIRA KIRA and some of the latest make up appliers by {MUA}: Let Me Shine lipstick at Cosmetic Fair and Leaves eyeshadow. Look how my face is sparkiling! So beautiful, don't you think? <3 Below I included the vendor pics of {MUA}'s make up and La Boheme's nail polish so you can see all the colors that are included in the huds.


 






Mesh Head: LeLutka - Stella
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Raven Terra Firma Eyes
Eye shadow: {MUA} - Leaves - Indian NEW
Lipstick: {MUA} - Let Me Shine - Vamp (at the Cosmetic Fair) NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Ombre Glass Set 3 Pink (at the Cosmetic Fair) NEW
Hair: Moon - Echoes - Roots & Ombres
Face Jewelery: Bauhaus Movement - Rayne - Viola (at KIRA KIRA) NEW
Dress: LIZIAAH - Mesh Avantgarde Gown - Lilac (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Mystical
Crystal & Poses: Miwa's Airship & Nomore - Crystal Pose (at We <3 RP) NEW
 
Sim: The Outer Garden

- N <3
 
 


No comments: