Nov 11, 2015

- Nimue -







On Halloween day Truth released Morgana hair, which is split into two for mix/matching & comes with 12 additional fantasy colors, included in every color HUD. I simply love this greenish/yellowish colour. Look how it fades away. So magical! A total fan here! Not to mention that this hair color looks FANTASTIC with Aegean, the new fantasy skin line by Lumae from We <3 RP and the new eye pallette by !Chop Shop! from The Thrift Shop! The pose I'm using is by NanikA and it was perhaps the best pose I found to show my new hair and skin. It's ethereal, sensual and it really pays attention to the female curves.
 
[MUSE] is participating at this round of Fair Play with a new jewelery set, Evil Eye. Here I'm wearing the chocker. I'm also showing Glitzz's Willa Tiara, which I'm sure you have already seen it in other blogs. It's now available at their mainstore. Adorable, isn't it?
 
Finally I finished my look with a new sexy tattoo by Carol G. and some cools cosmetics by La Boheme. I'm attaching the vendor pics below so can see the entire HUD combinations. :)
 
 
 
 
I'm one happy little sea lady!



Skin & Ears: Lumae - Niska - Aegean - Bare & Leevi Long Ears (at We <3 RP) NEW
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Pallette Challenge - The Tide (at The Thrift Shop) NEW
Lashes: Oceane - Alluring Mesh Lashes
Eye Shadow: La Boheme - Glamour Eyes - Circe Set 3 - 10 (at We <3 RP) NEW
Brows: La Boheme - Glamour Brows - Brow Set 2 - Strong - Black (at The Cosmetic Fair/Opens Nov 15th)) NEW
Hair: Truth - Morgana NEW
Tiara: Glitzz - Willa Tiara NEW
Chocker: [MUSE] - Evil Eye Victorian Chocker (at Fair Play) NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Lotus Black NEW

Scythe: Siren's Call - Scythe Sea RARE
Pose: .::NanikA::. - Portrait Poses Set NEW

Sim: Sylpha

- N <3
 
 


No comments: