Nov 3, 2015

- Shara Elf of Luna -





 
I am in love with Cila's new elf outfit, an early preview for The Fantasy Gacha Carnival. It looks magnificent with the Choir of Angels - Cherubim Halo by Souzou Eien, also available at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I have already shown you a RARE version of this halo here. The Carnival officially opens on November 6th, so just be patient and you can grab these beauties soon!
 
Tomorrow, November 4th, another fantasy event opens its doors for a new round: We <3 RP! La Boheme has created some awesome face paints, like the one I'm wearing here. It's simply superb!
 
Speaking of superb, look at Foxy by Truth! Aww... How much I love this long wavy hairstyle! In the pack, you can also find a second version of Foxy with a cute hat. <3
 
The pedestal I'm standing on is by ::WetCat:: and you can get it as a group gift at Cosmopolitan.
 
Last but not least, have a look at my leg tattoo. A few days ago, I was searching for some new tattoos and I discovered a new to me tatoo store, Carol G. Her tatoos are romantic and sensational, something that I'm very fond of.






Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - November 2015 Group Girls Skin  V1 - Pineapple NEW
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Mica Terra Firma Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Hair: Truth - Foxy (at Uber) NEW
Halo: ~*Souzou Eien*~ - Choir of Angels - Cherubim Halo - White (at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Face Tattoo: La Boheme - Face Paint - Mehndi Mask 2 Gray 90% (at We <3 RP) NEW
Outfit: Cila - Shara Elf of Luna - RARE Silver (at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Leg Tattoo: Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Flowers Leg
Pedestal Props & Poses: ::WetCat:: - Timeless Beauty Gold Gift (at Cosmopolitan) NEW
 
Sim: Ippos
 
- N <3