Jan 24, 2016

- Crystaline -



 This round of The Secret Affair has really got me off the hook! Apart from the adorable Eleonora gown by Luas, there's another amazing fantasy dress available there! I'm talking about Crystaline by Figment. It's a marvellous piece of art in some winter-ish/ice-ish colors which blend together in an ombre-ish effect! My jewelry by Glitzz are also exclusives for the Secret Affair!

Another fantasy event you might want to check out is The Fantasy Collective. RunAway has released a pretty awesome hairstyle as an exclusive. I'm wearing the Blondes Hud and it's the first time I'm using this shade. I usually go for lighter shades but this one really suits me, especially in this Glam Affair skin, don't you think? As you know, I love having animals as my companions in SL and I show them in many of my pictures. I have frogs, doves, crows, cats, dogs, deers, etc. I'm really happy as now I have one more friend! A falcon! It's pose & prop series by Nanika and you can find it at Fair Play!




Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Angelic Astral Eyes NEW
Skin & Make-Up: Glam Affair - Ruth Applier - Europa (Skin 5, Lips 4, Eyes 4) NEW
Hair: RunAway - Carrie Hair - Blondes (at The Fantasy Collective) NEW
Crown, Necklace & Bracelets: Glitzz - Adored Queen (at the Secret Affair) NEW
Dress: Figment - Crystaline Dress - Opal (at the Secret Affair) NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave -  Things I Didn't Say NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. - Tattoo Polynesian Black NEW
Falcon & Poses: Nanika - Girl With A Falcon (at Fair Play) NEW
 
Sim: Ippos

- N <3

 


No comments: