Jan 7, 2016

- Jessica -

 
 Hey everyone! Don't be stunned! It's me, Nina! As I have already told you, I'm into experimenting with mesh heads lately so I decided to give Catwa heads a try. I demoed all of them and I decided to get Jessica, the first mesh head released by Catwa. She is so adorable! Here I'm showing her with a skin & make-up appliers by DS'ELLES. The hair surrounding this cute head is by Exxess! My outfit is by Topazia and it's a hunt prize for Peace On Earth Hunt. Go get it!
Also, a new round is starting at Designer Showcase! Here I'm showing two exlusive releases, a nail polish by DaneMarkZ & a pair of shoes by Entice!

 
 
 
Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Skin & Make-Up: DS'ELLES - Kellie - Porcelaine (Blonde Eyebrows, Eyeshadow 2, Lashes 1, Lips 1, Blush 1)
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Catalina Soul Eyes
Hair: Exxess - Heidi - Hud B NEW
Gown: Topazia - Hope Gown (Prize for Peace On Earth Hunt) NEW
Tattoos: Carol G. - Tattoo Polynesian White NEW
Nail Polish: DaneMarkZ - Ombre (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Shoes: Entice - Honey Heels - Lights (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - Simpli Series III (at Shiny Shabby) NEW

Sim: Maison de L'Amitie

- N <3
 

No comments: