Jan 4, 2016

- New Beginning -



 
Happy New Year everyone! I'm really excited that another year of my SL expreriences has started! I was looking at the posts I did a year ago, in January 2015 and it's marvellous how much my avatar and SL have changed within a year! Mesh avatars are now "a must" and I keep seeing mesh heads every time I check the flickr feeds. As I have already said, I'm quite fond of my avatar's face so I was quite skeptical in buying a mesh head. However, in November 2015 I decided to buy a LeLutka mesh head as I was really impressed by their beautiful designs. I became so much fond of the lovely Stella that I simply can't get her out of my head (pun intended)! :) It's quite funny because in the beginning I could not feel like myself and I had planned to wear her only from time to time. However, within December I have started to feel so comfortable in her, like I had this face forever! I love playing with all the differen skin appliers and especially make-up appliers! For my first post for 2016, I'm showing Ruth, an applier by Glam Affair from Collabor88. I also wanted to start my 2016 blogging by showing a design by one of my favorite stores: That would be the lovely Yana, a dress by the wonderful brand Cila!
 


I also want to let you know of some new releases and offers that are currently on: Bens Beauty & Boutique has released the Olla Bow High Heels, a super cute and girly new pair of shoes! Ariskea and an lar [poses] are holding a big sale. They will end in a few days so hurry up! Also if you stop by Hello Dave's mainstore you can still grab the advent nail appliers! 
 
 



 
Finally I wanted to share with you some news that made me really happy. Do you remember the KIRA KIRA event that I blogged in November? Well, I also took part in the Photography Contest by submitting two entries (first & second). I usually don't participate in photo contests and that's because the deadlines always slip my mind. However, KIRA KIRA is one of the best (if not the best) event I have blogged for so far so I made sure to submit my photos on time! I was so happy when a few weeks ago YukaChoco Magic IMed me to tell me that my first entry had won the 4th place! Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me! It means so much to me and it gives me a lot of confidence to keep up with my photography! I am so excited!
 
 
 




Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Angelic Entrancing Eyes NEW
Skin: Glam Affair - Ruth Applier - Europa (Skin 2, Lips 1, Eyes 1) (at Collabor88) NEW
Hair: Truth - Amoret - Light Blondes NEW
Headband - Ariskea - Lana Roses Headband -  Born To Die - Version 1 (Currently on Sale)
Dress & Collar: Cila - Yana Onepiece Dress - RARE 1 & Yana Winter Collar - Pure (at SaNaRae) NEW
Shoes: Bens Beauty & Boutique - Olla Bow High Heels NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Advent Nail Applier - 20th December (Free) NEW
Bracelet: Zuri Jewelry - Winter Symphony Bracelet - Ruby/Smoked Sterling
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Seattle Series (at Shiny Shabby) NEW
 


 

No comments: