Feb 23, 2016

- Calanthe -

 

Gizza released some sophisticated dresses in floral patterns for Flower Power! Today I'm showing Calanthe in Floral Leo. This texture pack includes the dress in two textures: Aqua (the one I'm wearing) and Creme! I'm a big fan of Gizza! It's one of the first stores I discovered when I first joined SL and it quickly became my favorite - and still is! Her designs and textures are amazing so I am so glad to find this dress at Flower Power to show you!  Go get it!


My cute updo is by Vanity Hair and is also available at Flower Power. Hairstyles with braids are my favorite so I'm sure I'll wear this one again! I'm also showing another Flower Power exclusive by Shakeup! In my previous posts I showed you some nail polishes for Maitreya nails so today I decided to go for their LeLutka make-up. So adorable, don't you think? I've known Shakeup! for quite some time but this is the first time I'm trying something by them. I really like this store! Their nail polishes and make-ups are so well-made. I'll definately keep my eye on this store for future releases. ;) Finally, my shoes are the exlusive Flower Power release by Salt & Pepper. Look at this adorable flower! A must-have pair! <3 The shoes are available in several colors and every pack includes a texture changin HUD for the flower and the sole. <3







Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Majestic Terra Firma Eyes
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin: Glam Affair - Europa
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: Shakeup! - Petal Lips (at Flower Power) NEW
Hair: Vanity Hair - Two Flowers - Must Haves Pack (at Flower Power) NEW
Dress: Gizza - Calanthe Dress - Floral Leo Aqua (at Flower Power) NEW
Shoes: Salt & Pepper - Flowerheels (at Flower Power) NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. - Indra Black Arms Tattoo NEW
Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Freya NEW


Scene
Check the credits here.


- N <3


 

No comments: