Feb 28, 2016

- Molly -





Hi everyone!
This is a quick post to show you a really cool fantasy dress by Figment, Molly, currently available at Enchantment, The Last Unicorn. I wanted to blog this earlier but unfortunatelly my new computer, which I ordered earlier this week, hasn't arrived yet so I'm stuck with my previous one which is really meshed up. :( Anyway, you still have time to visit Enchantment so it's not too late to get this beauty! :)


 
 
Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Vibrant Brown Mesmerizing Eyes
Hair: Bens Hair Style - Peggy Hair - Faded 4 NEW
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Saffron Wreath (Color Mix 2)
Skin: DS'ELLES - Carrie - Porcelaine (Skin 3, Eyeliner 1, Lipstick 1, Lashes 2, Blush 2) NEW
Dress: Figment - Molly Dress - Blue (at Enchantment) NEW
Poses: Nanika - Girl with Dagger


Sim: Ippos


- N <3


 

 

No comments: