Mar 7, 2016

- Ella of the Wings


Ella of the Wings for Sanarae, one of Milk Tea's latest releases is so adorable that I decided to spend my evening in my warm house, taking some pictures in this beauty! My romantic  hairstyle is by Ayashi, my sweet skin by WoW Skins & my flowery chocker by something.

I'm also wearing an adorable pair of bunny shoes by Pulse. They are available at the new round of On9.
Lately I'm in the mood to redecorate my cute little home at Nymphai. Here you can come see some details. I used a bunch of decorative items by Serenity Style, Kunst, Half-Deer, MALO, Dust BunnyO.M.E.N.





Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Eyes Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Moss Soul Eyes
Skin: WoW Skins - Irene - Milk NEW
Hair: Ayashi - Chizu Hair NEW
Lingerie: Milk Tea - Ella of the Wings - Pink Dots (at Sanarae) NEW
Choker: something - Flower Lace Choker - Pink NEW
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Deep Thoughts NEW
Shoes: Pulse - Bunny Shoes - Pink (at On9) NEW

Décor
Dust Bunny - White Winter Gacha - Periwinkle Cottage - RARE
Dust Bubby - White Winter Gacha - Ruffle Rug
Dust Bunny & OMEN - Lovebirds
Serenity Style - The Romance Vanity (at The Liaison Collaborative) NEW
kunst - Dandelion Pallete art II (gift at Shiny Shabby) NEW
MALO - Candy Jars - Blueberry, Strawberry, Citrus, Blue Hawaian, Grape, Citrus (gift at Shiny Shabby) NEW
Half-Deer - Spilled Candy Hearts

- N <3


No comments: