May 4, 2016

- Cleopatra -

Luas has a wonderful new dress at Shiny Shabby. The combination of colors & the design reminds me of ancient Egyptian clothing so I matched it with Cleo hair by Wasabi Pills (which was released for Fantasy Faire). I'm also wearing a skin by Glam Affair which was released a few months ago to finish this look. I was aiming to create a Cleopatra look & it seems that I made it! Right after I uploaded the first image on my flickr (before naming it as "Cleopatra"), my friend & fellow blogger Chloe left me this comment: "Cleopatra is that you? So stunning, as always ❤️". Such a wonderful comment from a talented lady. :) If you haven't heard of her, you can check her work here. :) I'm so happy my Cleopatra look is successful! :) Oh and I kinda like black hair color on me. Maybe I should wear black hair more often... Hmm... I'll think about it... :)






Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Glint Brown Coffee Bean Eyes NEW
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Skin: Glam Affair - Ruth - Eyebrow 7, Lips 6, Eyes 6
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Cleo - Black & Whites NEW
Dress: Luas - Zoraida - Black & Cream (at Shiny Shabby) NEW
Nail Polish:  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Black on Black NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Ophelia Series


Sim: Fantasy Faire on The Golden Delta


- N <3




No comments: