Jun 23, 2016

- Felicia -

Today I'm going for a bit of color! Milk Tea has just a released Felicia, a brand new lingerie set for Cosmopolitan! It's available in several colors. Purple is my favorite! <3 I also decided to go for a fantasy hair color. Opale has has some amazing fantasy textures. I'm wearing her new Sea Hair. My hair accessory by Astralia is a free subscriber gift and my skin is a group gift by Lumae. Don't miss these two beauties! They are must-haves!
Finally, don't forget to check out this month's tattoos by Nanika and poses by Serendipity. They are magical!


Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5

Skin: Lumae - Eirtae - Summer Sky - Tone 5 - Dolce NEW
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Nueva Seafoam Eyes NEW
Hair Accessory: Astralia - The Perfect Gift Headpiece (Subscriber Gift)
Hair: Opale - Sea Hair - Fantasy Color Pack NEW
Lingerie: Milk Tea - Felicia - Purple (at Cosmopolitan)
Nail Polish: Entice - Proud Mary - Solids NEW
Tattoo: Nanika - Anika Tattoo - Black (at On9) NEW
Shoes: Glamistry - Trillium Heels
Pose 1: Serendipity - Whisper NEW
Pose 2: Serendipity - Breeze NEW

- N <3





No comments: