Jun 26, 2016

- On The Road -

"Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road."
- Jack Kerouac, On The Road
I'm a huge fan of bright and pastel colors and I love to take photos in which the main colors are pinks, blues, and purples. However, today I wanted to do something different and for my photos to give a soothing and relaxing effect. So today I'm using earth tones, like browns, beiges, and cremes.
So, what's new in SL fashion? Entice is participating at Designer Showcase and PurpleMoon Creations at On9. I matched the top and the pants together as they look perfect together. The car you see on the background is a prop by NanTra and you can find it Vintage Fair. I always love NanTra's props. They are very creative. :) My head gem is by LOVE and it's an exclusive release for Medieval Faire. It's a lovely little store and you should check out the rest of their exclusives.
The Cosmetic Fair is also on this month. I got a nail polish by Dark Passions - Koffin Nails. My eyes are a free hunt prize by Eye Candi for Body Art Hunt. Finally, my hair is by rezology. This is a new hair store to me. I found it out a while ago. It offers a wide selection of mesh hair and it also offers some fantasy hairstyles too! Yay! It's worth visiting it!








Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Eye Candi - Special Edition Body Art Hunt II Mesh Eyes (Prize for Body Art Hunt) NEW
Skin: Glam Affair - Asia
Eyeshadow: MUA - Elettra - Bitter
Lipstick: alaskametro - Crème Brown Lipstick - Nude
Hair: rezology - New Yorker NEW
Head Accessory: LOVE - Head Gem - Gold and Red (at UAC Medieval Faire)
Top with Jacket: Entice - Follow Me Jacket & Top (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Pants: PurpleMoon Creations - Patched Jeans (at On9) NEW
Nail Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Marbleized Pastel (at Cosmetic Fair) NEW
Shoes: Slipper - Callie - Camel
Car & Poses: NanTra - Don't Take My T-Bird Away (at Vintage Fair) NEW


Sim: Sylpha


- N <3

No comments: