Jun 20, 2016

- A Spring Ride -

Hi everyone!
I'm really amazed with my new garden which is comprised by the new trees by Little Branch for Fameshed and the Pink Daisies by Kaerri for Medieval Fair! <3 I am also in love with the new tribal tattoos by Nanika for Tres Chic! Sooooo beautiful!
My hair by Ayashi and outfit by PurpleMoon Creations are also new releases and they were released for Tropical Summer Fair. As I told you yesterday, due to some real life responsibilities I could not blog them on time. However, I really like them and wanted to show them to you. You can now find them on the mainstores.


Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Nueva Deep Jungle Eyes NEW
Hair: Ayashi - Hiroko NEW
Skin: WoW Skins - Sonia - Milk (at Vintage FairNEW
Outfit: PurpleMoon Creations - Andrea Top & Skirt NEW
Shoes: Entice - Poker Face Heels - Plum NEW
Tattoos: Nanika - Karina Tattoo - Black Torso & Socks (at Tres Chic) NEW
Nail Polish:  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Sperm-tastic (Prize for Body Art Hunt) NEW
Bicycle & Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Spring Bicycle NEW

Scene
Kaerri - Cloister Pink Daisy Garden Set (at UAC Medieval Faire) NEW
Little Branch - Sugar Maple (at FameshedNEW
Little Branch - Sunflowers Cluster
E.V.E. Studio - Dancing Petals Dystopia

- N <3










No comments: