Aug 24, 2016

- Passione -

Hi everyone! I'm really excited as I recently joined the Blacklace blogger team. Blacklace has always been one of my favorite lingerie stores. I've been in their fan group for as long as I can remember and if you dig into the early months of this blog (before I had any sponsors) you can find a lot of Blacklace entries with group gifts or items that I had purchased. Anyway, today I'm showing the latest offer by Blacklace, Passione. I guess the name speaks for itself. Passione is an indeed passionate lingerie set that you shouldn't miss. I also stopped by Enchantment event to show you a unique headdress by PurpleMoon Creations and a romantic streetlamp by Noble Creations. <3


Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - [LB Eyes] Magi - Blue Gray
Skin: WoW Skins - GG Aug Natasha Tan 2016 (August Group Gift) New
Hair: Little Bones - Fears - The Blend - Balayage
Headdress: PurpleMoon Creations - Lost Mind Headdress (at Enchantment - The Wizard of Oz) New
Lingerie: Blacklace - Passione: Leo Print & Lace Bra Set (TGIF) New
Tattoo: Nanika - Lika Tattoo Torso Black
Necklace: Loordes of London - The Devil's Horns #17 (at The Stuff Sales Room) New
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Zombie Dominatrix New
Pose: an lar [poses] - The Kayelle Series (at Shiny Shabby) New


Scene
Noble Creations - Dream Streetlamp (at Enchantment - The Wizard of Oz) New
a.n.c. Ltd. - Lace Curtain - Gold Bokeh - Chocolate
a.n.c. Ltd. - Suger Rose Field
Kalopsia - Flying Leaves - Green
Serenity Style - Autumn Leafs Ground

- N <3


No comments: