Oct 3, 2016

- Princess Liz -

The Fantasy Collective is open and I'm so excited to find lots of wonderful things. First of all, check out my gown! This beauty is by Una. Look at the gold sparkling details at the bottom! I feel like a true royal! My hair by Ayashi can also be found at The Fantasy Collective and it looks great with any fantasy look! As for my hair wreath, it's by NAMINOKE. A second version is also available there. :) Go and have a look!
I also took a close up to show you my new nail polish by La Boheme. Do you like it? Guess what! It's free gift! Woo hoo! As for my skin, I bought this a while ago. It's by Glam Affair! So magical and ethereal! <3


Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - [LB Eyes] Imbued Set 2: 7 New
Skin: Glam Affair - LeLutka Heads - Shana - Europa New
Hair: Ayashi - Izumi Hair (at The Fantasy Collective) New
Hair Wreath: NAMINOKE - Sweet Autumn Clematis A (at The Fantasy Collective) New
Gown: Una - Liz Dress Gold (at The Fantasy Collective) New
Tattoo: Carol G. - Cashmira - White Tattoo (at The Crossroads Event) New
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Spellcaster Gold (Group Gift for FabFree) New
Foxes & Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Protected (at SALEM) New

Scene
Little Branch - UmbrellaThorns.v2 (at Cosmopolitan) New
Kalopsia - DandelionsKalopsia - Flying Leaves - GreenE.V.E. Studio - Dancing Petals Dystopia
- N <3



No comments: